Introduce of Clamav
Clam AntiVirus is an open source (GPL) anti-virus toolkit for UNIX, designed especially for e-mail scanning on mail gateways. It provides a number of utilities including a flexible and scalable multi-threaded daemon, a command line scanner and advanced tool for automatic database updates. The core of the package is an anti-virus engine available in a form of shared library.
* command-line scanner
* fast, multi-threaded daemon with support for on-access scanning
* milter interface for sendmail
* advanced database updater with support for scripted updates and digital signatures
* virus scanner C library
* on-access scanning (Linux and FreeBSD)
* virus database updated multiple times per day (see home page for total number of signatures)
* built-in support for various archive formats, including Zip, RAR, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, OLE2, Cabinet, CHM, BinHex, SIS and others
* built-in support for almost all mail file formats
Official Website :
Server is hosted by Alanstudio
Linux Operating System
Recommend screen resolution 1024 x 768 / IE / FireFox
Alan Studio © 2007 by Alan Cheung Hin Lun. All rights reserved.