Just remind you some steps after you installed the ha package in both server:
1) In primary ha server (give a example host name: server1 ip: 10.0.0.1)
2) In secondary ha server (give a example host name: server2 ip: 10.0.0.2)
3) Set the 'authkeys' in both server
4) After modify the setting on both ha server, ensure the nekwork connection is ok (for web server used LAN, but for mail server used cross cable in drbd)
5) It is suitable for web server and data is used rsync script everyday in cronjob (No use in drbd to reduce maintanence problem unless mail server).
6) restart both ha daemon, and see any eth0:0 ip:10.0.0.3 is generated by ha in primary ha server.
If success, try disconnect primary and see seconday ha will take over all services as IP 10.0.0.3 or not.
Server is hosted by Alanstudio
Linux Operating System
Recommend screen resolution 1024 x 768 / IE / FireFox
Alan Studio © 2007 by Alan Cheung Hin Lun. All rights reserved.