SSL of goDaddy Certs Instalaltion1) Go "godaddy.com" to find new method of key generation , then use above command to generate csr file. For wildcard , you should use "*.domain.name"
email : (use WHOIS domain email)
2) Copy and paste csr and make the request certificate in goDaddy.
3) Reply the email for Approval of the domain verfication. Wait the status change to "current"
4) Download the certs "abc.com.zip" , extract it and place to "/root/ssl" first.
5) Remove the passphrase from the key :
openssl rsa -in abc.com.key -out abc.com.key.nopass
6) Copy it into cert directory for apache later :
cp -p *.crt /etc/pki/tls/certs
/etc/init.d/httpd restartGo to web browser and check the property of "abc.com" for the new SSL.
Server is hosted by Alanstudio
Linux Operating System
Recommend screen resolution 1024 x 768 / IE / FireFox
Alan Studio © 2007 by Alan Cheung Hin Lun. All rights reserved.